Monday, June 8, 2009

The Lilly Sale Was Super!!

I went to the third day of the Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale on Friday. Though I am sure I missed the bulk of the deals that were found on Wednesday and Thursday, I didn't have the time or patience to wait in line to get in any earlier. It was well worth the wait and the 90 minute drive. There were still quite a few good deals and I think I found them. Friday was Ladie's Shoes - buy one get one free. I scored two pair of McKim's, a coral pair and a white pair for $69.00 - that is $34.50 a pair and McKim's were retailing for $138.00 this Spring. I also got a dress and two pairs of capri's. I took my 15 year old niece along as well (it was her first sale) and she really had fun. I found out that the Fall Sale is Friday, November 20 and Saturday, November 21. Circle it in the calendar!!

1 comment:

LydiaAndPugs said...

Hey Mary, Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I love Lily items as well, sounds like you got some great deals!

~Dawn