Thursday, June 4, 2009

Junior League of Baltimore New Year Kicks Off




I have been a "card-carrying" member of the Junior League of Baltimore since 1987 and this year I am the Membership Vice-President. This is a great job for me because I love socializing with people and I love the Junior League! In case you don't know anything about the Junior League -- it is an international organzation of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communties through effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. We had a leadership training workshop last Saturday featuring a dynamic trainer named Vicky Clark. If you are in the market for a trainer, she would be a great choice. Our 2009-2010 Leadership Group is pictured above.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss Junior League! I was in it when the kids were young but it just got to be to much time away from them. I really should have waited until they were older as I probably wouldn't have gotten so burned out. Now, I'm too old and wasn't in it long enough to go Sustainer. Darn it!