Saturday, April 4, 2009

Back on Track!

OK, so 4 months have gone by since my first and last post! I am not sure whether it was the winter doldrums, my over committed schedule or general melancholy because of the state of the economy that kept me from posting, because I definitely have opinions and comments about many things, but I am back on track and hope to be a regular poster from here on out! Though I have not been writing, I have been reading and have found a few blogs that I cannot live without checking a few times a week - so I do feel connected!


My goals for this blog are simple: to make some new friends from around the country (and the world), to muse about the things a 40-something with family and career demands faces and to report great deals on food, fashion, make-up and fun as I find them! Though I do not profess to be the utmost authority on these things, I do hope I will find some followers so I feel compelled to continue to blog (who wants to write to themselves anyway?). I do hope you will check in with me periodically, if not regularly. Cheers!

No comments: